teguh wrote:
Hi,
Thank you Julie for asking Making New Connection cause I have the same problem since I live in Asia (Indonesia). I don't know which provider should I choose. Beside that I have problem with my connection so i'll work on building connecting first then ask that question.Till now i'm still struggling to connect my comp to internet under Linux or save my money to buy an external modem to overcome this.
===it's just a blow of my thought today!!===

Hi teguh - - here is the external modem I bought last summer; it works well for me:

http://www.bestdata.com/product.asp?pid=41&catID=4

I think I have the same setup as you - - dual booting Mandrake-10.0 and WinXP.

The call-waiting feature only works on the Winduh side though.  :(

hth
Julie