I have a nvidia xfx graphics card that I cannot get to work properly. I installed the proprietary driver from nvidia. I started x right after installation and it worked fine. When rebooting though, it would not load the driver. I saw the os drivers listed but didn't see any "read me" on what to install and how to configure the xorg.conf file. Nvidia's driver worked ok with 10.0 and the xf86 system. I need the 1.0-6629 driver. Using the os drivers, do i install the nvidia glx and nvidia kernel? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
john