On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:21:32 +0100
Michel Leunen disseminated the following:

> > Log in to XFCE4. No more problems, desktop heaven.
>
> It's already installed but what are you using as file manager because I
> don't like much the XFCE one.

ROX!

Homepage:

http://rox.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/index.php/

It's available thru urpmi (though I prefer to install it as a user in my home
dir instead, easier to tweak), along with a lot of goodies to go with it. It's
the best file manager on the planet.

See the 'Software Index for a list of the available software that makes ROX, er,
rock :-)

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
16:23:35 up 42 days, 5:05, 6 users, load average: 0.02, 0.20, 0.18