In defense of IT's (I'm not one), it's not their fault - they do what
the HR or other department tell them to do. And the HR has to do it
b/c if you piss off someone in IRC while logged in from a work
computer that person can now sue your company.  (Assuming US of course
- Home of the Blame, land of the lawsuit.)

Ty

On 11/23/99, 2:10:35 AM, Mike Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding [newbie] Definitely Off Topic:

http://net-intra.netafim-magal.co.il//sw-cgi/alert.cgi?action=deny&mode=