Does any body knows what is /dev/pts I got it in the fstab and during the boot
it says "no device or already  mounted"when i open /dev/pts folder i got 3
devices inside marked with 0,1,2.I am suspecting on my sky star 2 card
because it is the only hardware that isnt setup on my system but can any body
tell me what is this device
Cheers
--
        Chapter VIII

Due to the convergence of forces beyond his comprehension, Salvatore
Quanucci was suddenly squirted out of the universe like a watermelon
seed, and never heard from again.
Linux bsielektronik.com 2.6.8.1-10mdk #1 Wed Sep 8 17:00:52 CEST 2004 i686 AMD
Athlon(tm) XP 2700+  GNU/Linux
 11:55:54 up 52 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.08, 0.05, 0.07