In my case, what do I need to configure first, the DHCP, Firewall and Proxy or the Multiple Connection?

Thanks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mr. Geek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <newbie@linux-mandrake.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] DHCP, Firewall and Proxy

Dennis wrote:
The reason for having 3 NIC is for making Mandrakelinux handling Two
Internet Connection and configure it automatic connection failover, it
means when one ISP line down it will be automatically transfer to the
other one. Is it possible?

So the role of my Linux will be DHCP, Firewall, Proxy and Failover.

My hardware specs right now is, P4 2.4GHz, 512MB, with 3NIC one is
built-in...

My plan is the built in one is use for LAN and the 2 NIC will be
connected to my two ISP.

Thanks

Have a look at this Howto. It should help.

http://linux-ip.net/html/adv-multi-internet.html

MrGeek.