Dana Tue February 22 2005 06:33, Aron Smith je napisao:
> On Monday 21 February 2005 08:30 pm, Rosemary McGillicuddy wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Just wondering if there is any recommended texts suitable for beginners.
> > I know there's heaps of stuff on the web, and I do download and print
> > stuff. I like to have a written reference to follow when doing new
> > things.
>
> Rute
> urpmi rute
> or download it
> http://rute.2038bug.com/rute.html.gz
> or just read it online
>
> > Thanks
> > Rosemary

You could check this book on www.sunsite.dk/linux-newbie
the manual is called "Linux for dumies" look for latest edition
Its very well explained for you if you are beginer best one i started with it
cant tell i learned everithing but i learned great deal of understanding linux
and linux structure.When i install linux on my friends PC i give them this
manual to learn something about it and after that they can read ebooks with
taht contain 5000+ pages.
Cheers
--
We must die because we have known them.