On Wednesday 23 February 2005 02:22 am, Rob Blomquist wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 February 2005 12:08 am, Amy wrote:
> > I was wondering if anyone can suggest an inexpensive, but decent
> > enough quality, DVD drive I could purchase at a store local to
> > California, specifically the San Francisco Bay Area, or failing that,
> > a web site that is fairly well known and trustworthy. I'd really like
> > to be able to walk into a store, pick up the drive, and install it
> > when I get home... I don't want to have to wait on it being shipped,
> > but will make due with that if I really really have to.
I shop here
http://actionsurplus.com/
they have a store in Sunnyvale and one in Palo Alto
and here
http://www.centralcomputer.com/
they have stores in
Santa Clara
Address
        3777 Stevens Creek Boulevard
        Santa Clara, CA 95051
Phone
        (408) 248-5888
Fax
        (408) 241-0390
And
San Francisco
Address
        837 Howard Street
        San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone
        (415) 495-5888
Fax
        (415) 896-5888
and finaly
Newark
Address
        5990 Mowry Avenue
        Newark, CA 94560
Phone
        (510) 793-5555
Fax
        (510) 795-7888
And then if you are real desprate you can go to frys
(too damn many stores)
also my neighbor swears by microcenter in Santa Clara