Hi All

I have Mandrake 10.1 using an eathernet RJ45 DSL input.

If I am connected to the internet and the RJ45 plug is unplugged and plugged
back in I loose my Internet connect and the ability to reconnect to the
internet.

The only method I have found yet to restore an internet connection is to do a
system upgrade or reinstall the system. Now since this is a test box with no
critical data on it the only issue with that box is the inconvenience of
restoration which is becoming a pain. If of course this was a box with
critical data on it the issue would be more dynamic.

Question is there some other method to reestablish an internet connection
besides reinstallation. Note going to internet set up and reconfiguring does
not produce positive results of reestablishing an internet connection.

Thanks
Frank