To scan both my Linux System and Windows..

Dennis "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
Registered Linux User #382526
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mikkel L. Ellertson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <newbie@linux-mandrake.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] Antivirus for 10.1

Dennis wrote:
Where can I download a free antivirus software for MandrakeLinux 10.1?

What are you looking for? Something runs under Linux to scan your
Windows partition, or something for a mail server to scan email
attachments? Or are you looking for something to scan your Linux system?

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!