Aron Smith wrote:
On Thursday 03 March 2005 04:18 pm, JoeHill wrote:

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:34:55 +0100

Stefan Tulak disseminated the following:

I've installed mandrakelinux for one month and I'm very pleasured.

Shite, I never got that kinda stimulation out of it.

must be 10.1 interactive p0rn edition ;-)

Aron; Close but no cigar! Truth be told, no one ever told Joe NOT to attempt "scratch-mixing" with his CD drive during a Mandrake install. Now, you know as well as the rest of us that he just can't leave some things alone and he loves to play with stuff, so we figured that we'd let him have his fun.

It's been one of our secrets for a long time now and it usually brings a smile to our faces when he's been having a hard time making things work on his PC, so don't let him know, OK?

*snicker!*
--
Mr. Geek
Registered Linux User #190712