Which brings up the question on every perverts mind - I wonder if someone is building an XXX-rated distro of Linux yet?

LinuXXX?

Sinux?

Hmmm..... porno on linux....all the filth you want for your eyes, but none for your hard drive (virus's, ad/spy/malware). I hope Micro$oft doesn't hear about this, they might spread rumours that because linux doesn't support adware it therefore encourages browsing for porn. M$ has referred to Linux as a cancer before, might it now be 'the cancer that causes the moral decline of society'? ;)