et wrote:

On Friday 04 March 2005 03:30 am, Chuck MATTSEN wrote:

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 23:57:13 -0800

Aron Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thursday 03 March 2005 09:40 pm, Aidan Holmes wrote:

Which brings up the question on every perverts mind - I wonder if
someone is building an XXX-rated distro of Linux yet?

LinuXXX?

Sinux?

Hmmm..... porno on linux....all the filth you want for your eyes,
but none for your hard drive (virus's, ad/spy/malware). I hope
Micro$oft doesn't hear about this, they might spread rumours that
because linux doesn't support adware it therefore encourages
browsing for porn. M$ has referred to Linux as a cancer before,
might it now be 'the cancer that causes the moral decline of
society'? ;)

What ever you call it...it's gotta have joystick support

That would be Handrakelinux....

Blaaaaaaaaaaaa.

If you get my point.
SigmaX

--
Registered Linux Freak #: 366,862

"If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo, then Linux is Dolby
Pro-Logic Surround Sound with Bass Boost and all the music is free."