From: "Mikkel L. Ellertson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> jdow wrote:
> > From: "Amy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> >>"Several friends have asked me if I will again leave the country. In
> >>light of the failure--a second time--to count all the votes, that
> >>won't be necessary. My country has left me."
> >>     ~Greg Palast
> >

> > Oh, that's no problem as the Washington State people discovered. Keep
> > looking for ballots until you find enough to elect your candidate. See,
> > no problem at all. Pretty soon we'll see a candidate win with more
> > votes counted than there were registered voters....
> >
> > {^_-}   But that's all off topic. (It'd be fun to have one of those
> >         GMail invites so I could say I threw one away, too. *I* am
> >         not going to let Google store all my email.... No WAY!)
> >

> I was thinking of one to replace one of my other "throw away" accounts.
> You know, the ones you use when need an email account for something, but
> you know it is going to get flooded with SPAM because you used it. :-)
>
> Mikkel

<snicker> I have that one solved. "myjunk" is the sort of name that even
spammers ignore. The account I have with that sort of name on it is the
second cleanest I have. Even the account "only for special friends" gets
the rare spam to it. The spammers "guess" at the name to use based on
my email headers.

{^_-}   (And yes, I am a Charles Addams fan. I remember avidly searching
        New Yorker magazine whenever I was visiting my grandparents. His
        cartoons and "The Yeggs" were by favorites. I like absurdities
        if they are gently promulgated. And now I need some real Girl
        Scouts for my cookie recipe....)