On Thursday 10 March 2005 00:26, Amy wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 23:55:30 +0000, Derek Jennings
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 09 March 2005 23:45, Amy wrote:

> > > I'm not sure which driver I'm using, it was auto detected when I did
> > > the install. How do I check?
> >
> > Mandrake ControlCentre>Network>ManageConnections
> > select your Interface and the 'Options Tab'
> >
> > The driver name is listed under 'Module name'
> >
> > derek
>
> Module name: â3c59x

The command
modinfo 3c59x
lists the options for that driver, and we can refer to this page for a
description http://www.scyld.com/vortex.html

To force this driver to be full duplex edit the file /etc/modprobe.conf as
root user
(Alt+F2 and type 'kdesu konqueror' in the box to get a root copy of konqueror
file manager)
Add the line
options 3c59x full_duplex=1

Then reboot