Thats what I currently do. My work will pay for a course, but as we are a school, the budget could be spent on better things like getting a real pet hamster instead of the stuffed glove with sequins as eyes.

riccardo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Friday 25 March 2005 12:07 am, DAN WALKER wrote:
> making my machine hard to hack etc. It is connected to
> a 34Mbit connection to the net so someone would love
> to abuse it.

~ trouble with books, is, that they tend to be out-of-date by the time
they are published

~ also, not good bed-time reading :(

. . . maybe, better to join a few Linux Security mail lists, and, read
Security FAQs that seem apposite.

best rgds
--------