DAN WALKER wrote:

On Friday 25 Mar 2005 13:19, DAN WALKER wrote:

there is one where I am - milton keynes. would it

be

full of bearded men who drive austin allegros? a

I shall indeed try it out. Once won't convert me to
bearded life. All that hinding behind hair!

Dan,

In my experience you get all sorts. There are bearded ones, indeed, but often there are many who are as yet unable to justify buying a razor.

Often the most formidable propellerheads are clean-shaven with short neat haircuts.

There are 70 year-olds and 17 year-olds and all ages inbetween.
There are professional support technicians, programmers and rank amateurs as well as academics and even farmers.

You won't feel out of place, no matter what you are!

regards
Duncan