Rosemary McGillicuddy wrote:
Hello

I've been looking at the Twiki for issue relating to reintalling. I don't seem to find my way around there particularly well.

My main question is:  will the boot loader (Lilo) maintain windows access.

Maybe I should also ask: recommended partitions? Suppose it needs a new thread.

Thanks
Rosemary

Yes, it will maintain the Windows boot entry. The install should also create a mount point so that you can access your Windows data. Because you have a seperate /home partition, it will also retain your personal data if you want it to. Just do not re-format the home partition. You can also have it save your extra data partition.

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!