Yesterday I noticed I could not access packages on CD1 while in konsole doing
urpmi.  This is a new problem.  I put the CD in, heard the whirring, but as
soon as I pressed 'enter' it stopped.  Didn't get any message I think.

In Konqueror - attempted to mount a CD to look at photos (which I've been able
to do previously).
The message I get is:
"mount: mount point /mnt/cdrom does not exist.  Please check that the disk is
entered correctly.  The file or folder /mnt/cdrom does not exist."

This may relate to the other problems I am having.

Rosemary