On Tuesday 29 March 2005 06:35 pm, Adolfo Bello wrote:
| On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 20:20 -0600, Chris wrote:
| > Yes, mine did the same, Mozilla shows the plug-in installed, however,
| > clicking on a .pdf file withing Mozilla nets some drive action, but the
| > .pdf never loads.  Any ideas?
|
| I don't know. I just closed Mozilla (1.7.6), started it again and worked
| just fine.
|
| Adolfo

I'm using Moz 1.4, and it won't work here either--same symptoms.  If I
right-click and "save as" I can open the pdf after it downloads, so it
appears to be an issue with the older version of Mozilla.  I tried linking to
the nppdf.so first--didn't work, so I went the install route--and it still
gives no joy.
Does it work with Firefox 1.0?  I could switch browsers, but I can't get
Realplayer to work with Firefox 1     8(.
This machine is still running 9.2, because, up to now, everything works, and I
despise upgrading when everything works, because I know 10.x is going to
break things (I've been experimenting with the 2.6 kernel and it definitely
breaks things on my systems).