Hi Folks,

I also recently updated to Adobe Reader 7.0 and have enjoyed it for about one
week. I got no luck in my first try after installing it. It directly went
AReader 5.0 plugin I had previously installed. I went to the "plugins"
directory of firefox, removed the old (5.0) one and manually copied the 7.0
one there. One more thing, I made a symbolic link of acroread of 7.0 to
my /usr/bin and removed the 50. acroread in my PATH. After that I got
everything running. My system is Mandrake the 10.0 and Firefox 1.0. HTH.

I feel that AR 7.0 is much powerful than AR 5.0, but it's kinda slow to
launch.

Bests,

Q.H.