I have a computer where the graphics card is not supported by Xorg.
This anoys me to a great extend as i now have to use some other way of administrating the server. What means do i have?
(the server is a Fujitsu-Siemens Econel 50 Primergy server, with some new onboard graphics chipset. It has a PCI Express card which i do not intend to use. I might go looking for a PCI graphics card, but untill i find one i need to fix things through some other tool, what to use?

Regards Isak