Isak Lyberth wrote:
I have a computer where the graphics card is not supported by Xorg.
This anoys me to a great extend as i now have to use some other way of administrating the server. What means do i have?
(the server is a Fujitsu-Siemens Econel 50 Primergy server, with some new onboard graphics chipset. It has a PCI Express card which i do not intend to use. I might go looking for a PCI graphics card, but untill i find one i need to fix things through some other tool, what to use?

Regards Isak

Isaak, Get your hands on the latest version of webmin at

www.webmin.com

Download the rpm package from the link in the upper right hand corner of the home page and install it in the usual fashion. You're also going to need the following packages;

1) perl-Authen-PAM
2) perl-Net_SSLeay
3) perl-CGI

They will need to be downloaded and installed prior to installing webmin, but they are available from your CD's and from your urpmi sources.

Once they're installed, install the webmin package you downloaded from Webmin's site (webmin-1.190-1) using the following command while you're in the folder where you downloaded it. You'll need to open a root console to do all of this.

rpm -ivh webmin

Once it's installed, open a web-browser on your client system and log into the server using the following link;

https://IP-Address-of-your-server:10000

HTH's
--
Mr. Geek