Hello List,
I am trying this post again in case someone new can help.  When I select
Kppp as user I get an error message to the effect that the kernel (the
latest update -22mdk) has no Kppp support and to consult my system
administrator or use a kernel with Kppp support.  When I click OK I get
a fully functioning Kppp panel.  Anyone know how to zap this message?

Also, as user, when I close down Star Office I get an error message:
Error opening configuration file.  I click OK and SO shuts down.  I had
a disaster installing SO as User so I uninstalled and reinstalled as
root.  Maybe I screwed up doing that.  Can anyone help?  ( I am posting
to this list because I feel it is not an SO-specific problem.)
Thanks.
--
Dennis Robertson  2/2 Sylvia Street NOOSAVILLE QLD 4566 AUSTRALIA
Phone: 61 7 54742343  Mobile: 0419 535539  Fax: Phone first.