I have recently purchased the retail version on Mandrake ver 6.5, I tried installing
several different ways, I have Win98 on my primary partition, with SysytemCommander
booting up. First I tried by going thru the System Commander, however it does not
recogniges the floppy as an install disk for the OS, so next I remove SystemCommander
and I was going to use LILO to do the switch between the two.  However after it said
install was complete ( and I always try the defaults first) I rebooted the system only
to have Win98 come up on its own, I am aparently doing something wrong but the
Documents dont stipulate anything that I may be doing wrong, and I bought just for the
documents, other wise I just would have used the copy I got from the COMDEX99 in
Vagas!

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, Ive pretty much gave up until I can get
such help.  I tried to sign up for support for the version I bought thru the
Macmillian Pub. but they make it too damn difficult to do so.

So he I sit in my dark corner looking for a way into the light!

glenn
begin:vcard
n:White;Glenn
tel;pager:800-GTE-GRAM   PIN:1520183
tel;cell:816-289-0243
tel;fax:816-842-0198
tel;home:913-403-0079
tel;work:816-842-3685
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:WTS;DSSD
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Field Service Rep.
note:rev. 09-12-99
adr;quoted-printable:;;1301 West 25th St=0D=0A;Kansas City;MO;64108;USA
fn:Glenn White
end:vcard