Thanks to the very helpful advice about the partion info that I recived
I finally got Linux to install without issue, however when it comes up I
am completely, without question, dumbfounded by the command line
structure, I thought it was going to come up in the xwindow deal but I
guess I thought wrong.  I guess now that I got it installed I can do a
reinstal to see if I missed any steps.  And as I think about it, the
install went a bit quicker this time as well, dont seem to remevber as
many steps as I took before.  But as I wait patiently on this I will
continue to try the install again... Thanx a bunch for all you guyes
help!

glenn