Axalon....the only directions I found at that URL were these "Please
check the list of FTP mirror down on this page, and choose one that is
near your location."  Well I picked one but there was no iso image there
to download, just a bunch of navigable directories as if I'd mounted a
CDRom.  How does one download the oxygen distribution?

Alan