On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Alan Shoemaker wrote:

> Axalon....the only directions I found at that URL were these "Please
> check the list of FTP mirror down on this page, and choose one that is
> near your location."  Well I picked one but there was no iso image there
> to download, just a bunch of navigable directories as if I'd mounted a
> CDRom.  How does one download the oxygen distribution?
>
> Alan

Well first you've missed the part about posting to the cooker list.

(I'll personaly do removal of those that have troubles getting off as long
as they try, and don't send multple requests over and over. after the
beta) ;) for those who are now listphobic's

Probably related to there not being an iso mentioned on the page ;)

This doesn't help much either
--
[root@Elminster oxygen]$ du -hsx i586/
654M    i586

I think We got it worked out, and Linuxberg is mirroring (don't slam it or
it's just gonna take it longer) now.

You can of course create your own iso if you just can't wait.