Not only that but the install is setup to fail and no text mode backup that
I can find.  Finally got it running using default stupid setup.  No Email
program I can find.
Netscape Navigator only.  Only good part it set up my samba about
90%.  First time I can find my Linux box in Network Neighborhood.  But if I
try to browse from NT it asks for Account and password.  I have given
everyone on the NT Box and the Linux box and it won't take any of
them?  From Linux I can browse the NT box however.
All in all most Linux users are not going to like this at all
Jeanette