It started bad by not seeing my mouse.  I had to keep rebooting it until it
would load the driver sometimes as many as 5 times.  Then it refused to use
any partitions i had made saying I had no /root.  But could offer no way to
add /root.  I already had /root.  Finally had to delete the partitions and
let it make its own.  It made only /root and /swap not the setup I like.
Then when I tried any type of custom install by picking the packages it
will go to 98% and stall.  Did this 5 times
Finally got it to work by using the default stupid person install.  Now I
have like 5 apps and no email program I can find.
On the other hand the Samba setup was great.
Jeanette Russo