Also alot of the video cards that are "supported" on this list at
Linux-mandrake and
xfree, might not be fully suported with mandrake, or be "fully"
suported. So please
try not to substitute to a lower priced card that it says is compatable.
I know on my
linux systems I have had alot of luck with the Diamond V770, Power Color
TNT2,
i740 (newer xfree though) However I have had a real heck of a time with
the cheaper
sis 6326, and the S3 Trio cards that are said to be supported. The power
Color tnt2
cards only cost me 70ish bucks, and that 32 megs and it looks sharp.