1. Yes. Since you want to install it on the second drive, LILO will be able to
see if just fine. The second drive will be /dev/hdb1 if you are using IDE, or
/dev/sdb1 if SCSI. Oh, and just to make sure you know, WIndows doesn't see
Windows drives, and so your current E drive will become D after you install
Linux. CD-Rom letter will also drop down one.

2. When installing, it will give you a choice of what OS to start
automatically, and where each OS is located it at. It defaults to Linux, but it
labels Windows for you, and it is easy to change between the two. When you
reboot then, after it reads your computer info, a prompt will pop up for about
5 seconds and say "LILO: " and just type "linux" to go to linux or "windows" to
go to Windows (unless you changed the label when installing, like I have it set
to "win") Here's a screenshot of the installation part:
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/demos/Demo/Mandrake7/install/Custom/pages/installCustom27.php3

3. Don't know, sorry.

--
Anthony Huereca