2. You can follow Anthony's suggestion if you install LILO to the MBR.  If
you chose to install LILO to the first sector of the Linux partition, then
you will need to install a boot manager to your MBR.

Some possible boot managers are:
A) XOSL (it is the best GUI boot manager I've ever seen.  It's also free.
It also has a nice installation program.)
B) Boot Magic (this is the commercial one)
C) Ranish Partition Manager (this is a text based boot manager)

Before doing anything, be sure to backup the MBR!!!

HTH,
Matt