> Russell Williams wrote:
>
> BACKGROUND:
>
> I have two physical hard drive:  a 13.6 gb and a 6.4 gb.
>
> I have partitioned the 13.6 gb into two equal drives (C & E drives)
> and left the 6.4 whole (D drive).
>
> I have loaded Win 98 on C drive and want to install Mandrake Linux 7.0
> on the D drive (which is the 6.4 gb)
>
> QUESTIONS:
>
> 1.  Will the installation program allow me to do this?
It should.  You can pick the drive/partition you want to put root (/)
on.

> 2.  How do I set up LILO to give me a menu to dual-boot?
When you install, there is a section on what to put into lilo.  You
should have something like DOS/Win and Linux.  You can pick the
default.  (This might have changed in 7.0)

> 3.  Does anyone know if a Creative 3D Blaster Banshee AGP is
> supported?
Go to the creative site and download the "beta" linux driver.  It works
for me in 6.1.  There are some drivers included in 6.1 that will work
for this card, but I had trouble with trash on the screen in X with
them.