You have defenitely jumped onto the learning curve by conquering the ultra
66 card.  CONGRATULATIONS!

I think [PTBL] equals "Partition Table."

To mount your Windows partition:
1) Type "fdisk -l" from a console to list the partitons
2) From the above command, identify the partition you want to mount (I will
refer to this partition as /dev/hdxy, but replace the "x" and "y" with the
actual letter and number shown from the "fdisk -l" output)
3) Type "cd /mnt" without the quotes
4) Type "mkdir windows" to create a new directory called /mnt/windows (this
will become your windows mount point very shortly)
5) Type "mount -t vfat /dev/hdxy /mnt/windows" (remember to replace the "x"
an "y" with the letter and number that matches your partition)
6) Now use any file explorer to view the contents of your /mnt/windows
directory.  You should see the contents of your Windows partition.

You can use Linuxconf to make Linux automatically mount this partition every
time you start Linux, but I will let you attempt that yourself.

When performing the above steps, remember that Linux is "case sensitive"
(example: to Linux "mkdir" does not equal "MKDIR")

I'm not at my Linux box, so the above was from memory.  Anyone, please
correct me if I made any errors.

HTH,
Matt