On Sat, 05 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> At 11:01 AM 2/5/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >Paul, Try www.compgeeks.com or www.advancedvision.net . I buy stuff from
> >them all of the time C.O.D....
>
> Cash on delivery?! Over the Net? Never seen that before. Sounds too good to
> be true.
>
> >BTW ComputerGeeks has this nifty Dual Pentium (Socket7) mobo that I'm going
> >to order this weekend, grab one for yourself while you're there.
>
> Mobo?

Mobo = mother board

Hmm... yes, cable modems *do* work in linux. are realy they arent that hard to
setup if you know what you are doing. DHCP isnt that hard to do (ok, flame me
here). All linux cares about with cable modems is the ethernet card that its
connected to and some simple numbers you stick in for it to connect to the
network. BTW, i think you`ll be better off with DSL in the long run b/c you
wont have to share your bandwith w/ your neighbors when they get cable in 6
months.

my 2 cents worth

~ Jerrud D.