Dude ... that would leave a big hole in your security.
Linux has deliberately blocked root from logging in
remotely.  If you really want to do it, then I think you
can create a "super user" with access to everything
(haven't tried it but told by a friend it can happen)

OR:

load VNC server on the server and VNC Client on
your client and set up a virtual network connection
(you will need IP addresses on the machines, it is
IP based), that will allow you to operate your server
via "remote control" for free

Alan