Speaking of browsers, sorry for the dumb question, I wonder why
Mozilla runs so slow? I know it will crash because its still a baby
but is it due to all the features and it just needs to be run on
a superfast machine? I have a AMD K6-3 400 with 64Mb sdram
and its sluggish on that.

On Tue, 08 Feb 2000, Paul Derbyshire mewed:

--
Linux Cat