Typically, found a link about 20 minutes after posting the question. I've got my
EMU drivers now, and will be doing the install tonight. I only put the card in
on Wednesday, so I've not had much of a chance to experiment with it under
Linux.....

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

"Joseph S. Gardner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/02/2000 17:13:04

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]