Hello My name is Ben.

I have a netwrok at home and a print server.  My print que cannot start print daemon lpd.  THe jobs go to the que but the que cannot start the daemon.  All my other internet services work fine on it.  I can ping the print server so I know it is talking.  I installed it using printtool .  I have highlighted the remote print que and have been using the print ascii file it just sits in the que and is unable to start the print daemon.  THe error says lpr refused connection because unable to start print daemon. Also,
I am trying to get mysql working on linux.  I have rpmed it but cannot find it on my machine.  I appreciate any help that you can give me

Ben