Aaron Zuercher wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm used to using MS Outlook Express and also Agent for email in Windows.
> Looking for a comparable program in Linux.
> Any Ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Aaron

Netscape.  Or Kmail.  Or Spruce.  Or Balsa.  Or Pine. :-)  Or Elm :-)

Actually, Magellen is what I am waiting for.  Unfortunatly, there is no
code avaliable for download.  Because it will support anything you could
ever want from an e-mail client.  Supposedly it will be out in time for
KDE2.

Currently Netscape mail is probably the most full featured, although it
is not exactly what you would call bug free.  If you want simple and
easy, and you use KDE, try Kmail.

Dan