Eh! Nah! Lovely programs.

Actually, I say this never having used ELM or PINE on my installation. I've
used them both before under other flavours but never under Mandrake. Saying
that,
I used to use ELM as my email package on my Amiga 3000 alongside TIN for
news. Being connected via a modem in the UK meant I was offline 99 percent
of the time. I found them to both work beautifully. I fact, I used to use
TIN to gate newsgroups from Usenet across in Fidonet. Worked beautifully.

Not the most friendly of packages, I'll freely admit, nor are either of
them 'pretty' (well, they weren't when I was using them about 3 years ago!)

I do appreciate the nicities of a GIU interface though - using Win98 for
the last two years as made me lazy.

"What? You mean I can't just click on install? I have to compile it first
and then install it by hand? modprobe? WTF is that? Why doesn't it just
work...." :)

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

Dan Ros <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 15/02/2000 19:03:24

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]