Afraid not - I've always used ELM on *nix boxen and I like it.

I've not used /any/ mail packages under Mandrake, as I've currently only
got a 56k WinModem in my box at home and until I get around to installing
the development kernel which supports WinModems I'm only connecting to the
net through my Windows machine.

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

"Aaron Zuercher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 15/02/2000 16:51:58

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]