Cool so when they give you your netmasks and all that
where all in linuxconfig's network setup thingy
do you type where?

I'm wondering if the ISP gives the DNS numbers
the same name as what they are listed in
the network configger, or if its similar to
dialup or closer to like setting up a straight
network thingy like a lan connection to the
internet?

Sorry this is the first time I have ever configged
this kind of connection and I want to get it
done correctly the first time so i won't be cut
off after switching ISP's.

Thankx

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Wendell E. Gragg mewed:

--
Linux Cat