I like Bluefish. It reminds me of Homesite. CoffeeCup is pretty
good too. I suggest you download both and just see which one you like the best.
I'd have to say I still like Homesite more than either of them, but they do a
decent job of being a good HTML editor.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com