On Sun, 20 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> I have used Webmaker, Coffee Cup, which is shareware, and asWedit.  Coffee
> Cup is pretty good kind of like Homesite.  Webmaker is decent, August  is ok
> and asWedit makes a good basic editor.  Haven't tried Bluefish but this is
> the one
> everyone seems to like
> Jeanette

I had the same problem of having used PageMill 3 and wanting to do a pure linux
web page last week.

I've downloaded and installed Bluefish which is a very good html editor. One
problem was that I've always used a WYSIWYG program. Having created a basic
page I then thought about Netscape Composer, re-opened page in that and played
some more. I've used gFTP to upload rather than Netscape.

My initial page is very basic and is on the link below - opens ok in Netscape.

Hope this helps
--
Regards

John the Nadger