hey if what you are looking for...is a way...to automatically update your ip
I have several programs Freeware...that you can download off my webserver...
and one that will  display your IP evrytme you logon....etc....I'll turn on my
server now...
go to :  http://kompukit.dyndns.org

and let me know when you get there...

--