I'm getting ready to do an install of Mandrake onto a test machine (dinky
486 I have laying around) to work with until I have a proper machine built.
the machine will have 2 SCSI drives, one 2g and the other 1g. I am trying to
determine what the best way is to partition the drives and mount my
directories so that I can use both drive with some efficiency and have room
left over for installing a kernel source now and then as need arises.

I plan on using the 2g as the primary drive at ID0 and the 1g at ID1 for
starters.

Any suggestions from there will be greatly appretiated.

Fred Buecker