I decided to make the Subject more confrontational, since my previous gentle request
didn't get a reply. <g>

I have a Java app, Moneydance, which serves me well for my personal and small business
finances. As a Java app, it runs in both Windows and Corel Linux. When I couldn't get
it work in Mandrake, I couldn't find the java files that needed to be there. I was
amazed that an "everything but the kitchen sink" installation didn't include Java.

So, are any of you running Java apps in 7.0? How did you manage it?
--
Lane
____