:~>I decided to make the Subject more confrontational, since my previous gentle
:request didn't get a reply. <g>
:~>
:~>I have a Java app, Moneydance, which serves me well for my personal and small
:business finances. As a Java app, it runs in both Windows and Corel Linux. When I
:couldn't get it work in Mandrake, I couldn't find the java files that needed to be
:there. I was amazed that an "everything but the kitchen sink" installation didn't
:include Java.
:~>
:~>So, are any of you running Java apps in 7.0? How did you manage it?
:~>
Where can I get this app. Have to try it out to see why it doesn't work

Denis
Mag^H^H^HDr. Denis Havlik  <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Austria                (@ @)       tel: (++431) 4277/51179